We have to first make a report that includes all the defects in the buildings in every component…
For this analysing the structure, we have to take up preliminary inspection and observations are to be noted down.
The preliminary inspection and observation will include five basic steps:
- Climate of the surroundings
- Location of the Structure
- Building type and change in use
- Age of the building
- Physical inspection of the building components
Step 1 :
Analysis of the Climatic condition of the surroundings
- It is very essential to consider the climatic conditions of the surroundings of the structure because determining the kind of climate the place has, figuring out the defects in building materials will be easier.