Purpose of Surveying in the field of Civil Engineering
- To determine the relative positions of the existing futures of the ground.
- To layout our marked positions of proposed structures on the ground.
- To determine areas, volumes and other related quantities.
- To prepare a map of a country of detailed out location of cities, towns, villages and major roads.
- To prepare the engineering detailed plans and sections of various sections such as roads, railways, bridges, dams and other structure.
- To prepare a topographical map showing details of hills, valleys and rivers.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.